On our App we collect the following:
- A connection to your Facebook account with your approval
- Your email address with your approval
Information is collected from you when you:
- Install and use our Facebook app
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalise user’s experience
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use an SSL certificate
- We implement security measures when a user:
- enters, submits, or accesses their information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits,
- Keep track of advertisements,
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Third Party Disclosure
- We will not transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties.
Third party links
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
- We allow
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- We do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email within 7 business days